Posted by
jeff
Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 1:54 AM
0
comments
Labels :
LIKE A ROSE
Love is like a rose
It has thorns
That symbolizes pain
And beautiful flower
That symbolizes love
I feel this love
When I met my girl
She is pretty
And quiet so well
That’s make my love for her
But when the time comes
For me to say
My honest love
That can’t hide in my heart,
She only neglect my love away
It’s so hard for me
To neglect by the people I love
But what can I do
If she don’t love me so much
And feel like nothing for her.
I don’t know what to do
in the pain that she gave?
It only made me weak
For many years that come
And to not feel the love again
Why love is like this?
Like a beautiful rose
That full of thorns
Thorns that will always last
If will hurt you more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


