Truth behind the Truth


we can't change things as we want it to be, because there is a reason why it happen to us but the sad truth of it we can't run, we can't hide and we can't ignore this situation। the only thing we can do is to face it।

Everyone is searching for the truth. Truth that they believe that will set them free from anything they want to show, hide or even to lose.

I’m very afraid that people will know my secrets, Secrets that will change my life forever. I don’t know how to tell them about it. Because it is not easy to tell something like this that you hide for a long time.

When I was a child, I thought that I’m different from the other child because of the feelings that I have. I can’t say it to other even to my closest friend, because I’m really afraid to face the consequences that I might face if I will tell the truth. Then time goes by this secret of mine still became a secret.

The when I’m getting older it was not change and my social life was getting worse. I’m very shy person before that is why if there are many people surround me. And this is the reason why I don’t have any girlfriend since birth. But I really don’t know what is happening to me. Sometimes I will just think of my life and in my family then I will think the other problems of my friends or the people that shred their problem to me. I don’t know if I have a psychological problem that I need to face.

In the end the truth that we see on each other is not the real truth that our heart wants to show, because we’re not ready to show the truth behind the mask of our life. And if I’m ready to do it I will shout to the world my true feelings that I had right now.

Facebook Twitter RSS